Tuesday

Bookworm - Fun Stamper's Journey Stamp of the Month kit for August

Hi there crafty friends!  Summer is flying by, school will be starting before we know it, and hopefully some cooler days are in store for us.  Currently, where I am, we are having a heatwave...so we are staying in the AC and crafting a lot!

Today I'm showing off the Fun Stampers Journey stamp of the Month kit.  Its called Bookworm.  You can see it here.

  


I made a few simple cards with this set, and then also some bookmarks to go with them!  My plan is to use these with gift cards for a bookstore!


I often create a simple background with images stamped in a light color such as this soft stone color.



I added some enamel dots for a fun embellishment.


I used a fun background and made a few bookmarks to go with my cards.

Be sure to check out the Fun Stampers Journey stamp of the month kit!  Its a great value for some super cute stamps!

Thats it for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Peace,
Jacquie

No comments: