Monday

New Spellbinders - A Charming Christmas

Hello there crafty friends and welcome back!  Tis the season for working on Christmas cards!  I know it is only early September, but getting a head start on cards is always a good idea as we all get so busy as we get closer to the Holidays.

I had the chance to play with some GORGEOUS dies from a new collection from Spellbinders called A Charming Christmas by Becca Feeken.  You can see the entire collection here.



  Today I made some very simple, yet elegant cards using the Shapeabilities Holly Jolly Christmas die set from Becca Feeken.  This die set is amazing with so many possible combinations.  For the cards I made, I first watercolored some card panels using Colorbursts to get a vibrant background.

On the red panel, I used gold ink, and I sponged some on to add some shine.  I then die cut the frame out of gold foil paper, and I also cut out the Merry Christmas die in the same foil paper.  I adhered with a liquid adhesive, and then mounted on a top folding card.


The second card was made the same way, except I used silver foil cardstock, and I cut out some holly leaves that are included with this set and added them to the frame.


For the last project, I cut out a card panel in white, and I left the center in.  I mounted it on a clear box, that holds a set of cards that I created to give to someone as a gift.

This die set is so easy to use, and helps you to create a lot of cards, very quickly.  I like that....after all, we all have so much going on during the holiday season.

Be sure to check out the entire new collection from Becca Feeken for Spellbinders.

Peace,
Jacquie

1 comment:

Becca Feeken said...

Oh my goodness, your cards are absolutely gorgeous! So tickled that this popped up in my pinterest feed. Thank you so much for your beautiful use of my die!!