Monday

Birds Singing Happy Birthday with Spellbinders


Hello there friends!  I've got another card today using a beautiful die from Spellbinders.

The die is the Shapeabilities Birds Singing border die by Sharyn Sowell.  It is a beautiful botanical element that is PERFECT for a longer card,  a mixed media project, junk journal or even a scrapbook page.  

For this card, I first cut out the birds singing on to a smooth white cardstock.  I colored the different elements using my Copic markers.  The colors I used are as follows:
Birds: B000, B01, B04
Roses: R21, R22
Leaves: YG03, YG06
Flourishes: Y01, Y08





I used foam mounting tape to mount the entire piece to a textured cardstock panel and then added my greeting.

A very simple and quick card, made possible by this gorgeous die from Spellbinders.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I've provided a link below to the supplies I used.


Peace
Jacquie

No comments: