This card is the finished card that I made, but as you'll see below, this is not what I was making to begin with.
Alcohol inks are like a box of chocolates...you know, you never know what you're going to get. I started off with an A2 size piece of glossy card stock. I started dropping the inks all over, I added blending solution, I used a straw to move it around, I used my heat gun. And I ended up with a big blobby hot mess. Go home Alcohol Inks, you're drunk! I almost trashed this piece, but I set it aside and started to work on my next piece, with different colors, and a different idea.
This is where I started taking pictures. I had no intention of turning this creative mess into a blog post, so I apologize.
I stamped the floral heart image with a very light dye ink on my glossy cardstock. I used my MISTI stamping tool. (IMPORTANT: I left the stamp on the tool, because I'm going to stamp again later!) Dye ink dries super fast on glossy paper.
Then, I dropped alcohol inks on the image in a very unintentional way. Meaning that I did not try to get the colors in each petal, but rather just drop a little here and there and let the ink do its thing. I did try to keep the ink within the image, but as you can see that yellow on the top left...it was going rogue. I had to let it go.
I think these are pretty neat, they resemble a stained glass piece.
Here are the supplies I used for the cards
Stamp Set - Concord and 9th
Sequins - Pretty Pink Posh
Background die on first card - Altenew Medallion die B
MISTI Stamping Tool
I hope I did not leave anything out! Be sure to comment below and subscribe to my blog!