Monday

Coloring book style stamps

As paper crafters, we all love color.  And coloring.  I know that when adult coloring books came out a few years ago, I started to get interested in coloring again.  It is relaxing.  I collected a few coloring books and brought out my colored pencils and started getting lost in shading, selecting colors and finding another way to feed my creative needs. 


Recently, I was on a business trip, and I brought along some stamped images and markers.  It was the perfect way to de-stress from my long work and travel days.  This stamp is from My Favorite Things.

When I first saw these stamps from Honeybee, I knew I had to have them because they offered so many fun coloring options! 


This beautiful floral corner is from Lil Inker Designs.  It is by far a favorite of mine simply because the arrangement has already been done and it is SO pretty!  I colored this one with my Copics.  I also used a die and stamp sentiment set from Lil Inker Designs.

What are your favorite new coloring stamps?  I would love to have a comment from you!

Peace,
Jacquie


3 comments:

Chris said...

I always love your coloring! You are magical with color combos! Beautiful!

JS2010 said...

Lovely work :)

Larajc said...

Lovely!!!