Saturday

Card creator floral cards with Spellbinders

Hi there friends!  Today I have a few cards to show you using a very versatile die from Spellbinders!

This die is the Card Creator Flower Garden from Sharyn Sowell.  It is a set of 4 dies that includes a beautiful floral frame and outline die, plus a tag and leaf accent. This die set is great because you can pretty much create a quick card in a few minutes.

My first card, I used the die on Bristol Smooth card stock.  I used some light messy watercoloring to color the flowers and leaves.



I cut out the tag accent and leaves.  I stamped a greeting on the tag, and I colored the leaf accents with watercolor.  I added a few water drop embellishments and then used foam tape to mount the entire piece on a top folding card panel.  Easy, and SOOOOO pretty!


The second card was made almost the same way, but I cut out two panels from the flower garden die, and then I cut out the roses from one panel and colored them with some light watercolor.  I mounted those, and the leaf accents to the panel to add some more interest and dimension.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.   I have provided a link to supplies below.

Spellbinders Card Creator Flower Garden Die



Peace,
Jacquie

1 comment:

Larajc said...

These are so very pretty. I love the watercolors one the most!