Sunday

Sending Hugs with Joy Clair and MISTI

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a quick card featuring two stamp sets from Joy Clair stamps.


To make this card I used my MISTI stamping tool to ink up the Hugs and Smiles set from Joy Clair stamps with Memento Ink.  I colored the flowers with my Copic markers.  I left my stamp in the MISTI and re-stamped my image over my coloring so I had a beautiful dark image.  I fussy cut around the edge of this whimsical floral design.

For the background, I used the Wood Background from Joy Clair stamps.  I inked this with a very soft grey ink and then I re stamped, using my MISTI, adding touches of a very light pink ink here and there.  I love the look of the distressed wood background with multiple colors.

I trimmed down the background and then mounted on coordinating card stock to compliment my coloring.  I added simple white twine and the greeting.  Finally, I embellished the card using Tonic Nuvo clear drops and a white gel pen.

That's it for now...until next time!
Peace,
Jacquie

1 comment:

Larajc said...

So very pretty and inspiring!